Saturday, November 12, 2016

Dos huevos ........................

So how do I feel after this week. I feel tired, I feel scared, I feel like I should have done more. I feel like I was already nervous but then I became very nervous.

It makes me want to become more vocal on my opinions, and really talk about the issues and be ready to have a real discussion with people. Not be afraid for a difference in opinion, but be open and just talk.

This makes me want to learn more about taxes, learn more about investments, learn more about infrastructure development and what the positives and negatives can, will, would could be.

I am just disappointed that the world I live in needs a warning sign about calories that they are consuming at the condiment counter.  Its kinda too late they already have their food at that point.
Hopefully the sign is big enough for them to see, but they might not see it.

I hope that everything will be ok, I hope.









No comments: